The range of insurance you need to work in children’s media depends on the nature and scope of your work, and on your contracts. Whether you are developing, producing and distributing content – for television, radio, film, animation, games, interactive media, publishing, licensing, merchandising and live performance – this will all impact what cover you need.

Why do you need specialist children’s media insurance?

Major distribution channels (BBC, Channel 4, Discover, Nickelodeon) may require you to have Public Liability, Employers’ Liability and Professional Indemnity/Errors & Omissions covers in place.  Knowing which cover you need can be confusing – that’s where consulting with a sector specialist could really help.

Who needs this type of cover?
  • Animation

  • Production

  • Post Production

  • Promotion & Distribution

  • Gaming

  • Interactive Media

  • Publishing

  • Merchandising

Quick Contact


Having dealt with several insurers, I am pleasantly amazed by the speed and efficiency of their work!


Toby C

Academy of Ancient Music


May I just say what a pleasure it has been speaking to you and your team on the phone. They have been nothing short of polite and helpful and they also have a sense of humour!


Julie R

Private Client


“Thank you so very much for this [and] for providing such a professional service.”


Mandy S


We’re here to help you ask the right questions, so that together, we can work on the best outcomes for you, your business and your people.

Contact our team to discuss your needs.

We’d love to hear from you – give us a call or request a call back to discuss your business or personal insurance needs.