60% of businesses in the UK are inadequately insured. 70% either won’t re-open or will fail within three years of a serious fire. How safe is your investment?*
For venture capitalists, business angels and other investors, we provide a valuable due diligence insurance service protecting your investment, while controlling costs to create competitive advantage – helping to build value into the enterprise.
Our flexible, modular approach to building insurance portfolios ensures enhanced levels of security for entrepreneurs, employees and investors, creates investor attraction, facilitates later-stage investment and enhances ROI.
Statistics from The Office of the Deputy Prime Minister
Why work with a specialist?
Our Science & Tech team can help you protect your business with smart, flexible, high-performance insurance – with a friendly human UI. We understand the risks and pressures you face, and we’ll support you with great advice to help you make good decisions.
HOW CAN PARTNERS& ADD VALUE:
- We’ll review the business plan and report on insurable risk exposures affecting the enterprise at each stage of growth
- We can identify the best insurance providers for the enterprise
- We’ll negotiate competitive and flexible insurance solutions, providing the broadest available cover with the most secure providers
- We’ll provide expert claim handling services and ongoing risk management reviews, from start up to IPO and beyond
- Selling the business, either privately or publicly, is a major mark of success – but it’s also a moment of great vulnerability. We’ll explain how you can mitigate the risks with intelligent insurance planning
Contact us now for expert advice you can trust.
This specialist advisory practice is delivered by La Playa, which is part of the Partners& group, and is separately authorised and regulated by the FCA registration number, 305655.
An innovative leader in providing insurance solutions to technology businesses.
We thought that we had exhausted all options for our type of business. They completely understood the field we operated in and provided us with new options – and then shopped around for us to get a better price.
Great advice, concise proposals and a good price
What types of insurance do businesses need?
Building, Content & Property Damage
Group Business Travel
Directors & Officers Liability
Goods in Transit