Partners& leads the way in Cyber Security
In response to the exponential increase in cyber attacks, Partners& has launched a comprehensive cyber risk management offering in collaboration with some of the UK’s leading cyber experts including CFC underwriting, CPP Group and Mitigate Cyber.
The advice led insurance adviser believes that in these times of remote working, connected devices and smart gadgets, the risk of cyber-attack is on the rise and here to stay. In the UK this year alone, almost half of businesses (46%) and a quarter of charities reported having a cyber security breach. (www.gov.uk)
The new Partners& Cyber Security tool includes end to end support and expert advice:
- Cyber awareness training – helping clients and their people recognise and deal with cyber threats
- Simulated hacking – stress-testing a client’s cyber defences to identify vulnerabilities
- Cyber Essentials Certification – enhancing clients’ security and giving them an edge on the competition
- Vulnerability reports – giving valuable insights into cyber risks
- Proactive Threat Intel Alerts – specific to each individual client
- ‘Ask the Expert’ – access to a specialist technical team for help with risk mitigation
- Incident Reporting – triggering an immediate call-back from the Response Team
- Detection & Response – ‘always on’ network monitoring
- Tailored cyber insurance – reflecting specific risk exposures
According to Matthew Clark, Partner – Business Development, Science & Technology: “It’s not just large corporations that are being targeted, SMEs, charities and individuals are all falling victim to hackers and online scams.
“As a next generation insurance advisory business, we’re always looking to work with cutting-edge software and applications in the market. Our partnerships with CFC underwriting, CPP Group and Mitigate Cyber epitomise this and demonstrate our dedication to protecting our clients against the ever-increasing risk of cyber-attacks.”
Mitigate Cyber have a vision to keep all aspects of cyber security simple and convenient. Placing these values at the heart of what they do Zain Javed, Chief Technology Officer said, “Not only do we believe that cyber security is becoming more of a necessity as technologies advance and are increasingly integrated in the working environment, but we also believe that this is something that any business of any size should implement. We are delighted to be part of this partnership along with these great companies to ensure businesses receive the highest standards of security.”
Lindsey Nelson, Cyber Development Leader at CFC added “Cyber insurance has never been more relevant to UK businesses, and we’re delighted to be working with Partners& who have a clear track record of being market leaders in this segment and providing a unique, customised solution to their clients to mitigate their exposure”
Michael Whitfield, Managing Director of CPP Group UK said, “Cyber risk management tools such as KYND arm brokers with real-time insight into cyber vulnerabilities. By combining our expertise and technology, together we can help identify, mitigate and protect organisations against the growing threat of cybercrime.”
- Cyber crime is a bigger threat than nuclear war
- Hackers attack every 39 seconds, on average 2,244 times a day
- 480% rise in data breaches reported to FCA
- 279 days is the average time to identify and contain a breach
Partners& is a Chartered insurance broker providing specialist insurance, employee benefits, risk management and claims advice to businesses and private clients. As the next generation insurance advisory business, Partners& combines the best traditions of insurance broking (relationships and technical knowledge) with state of the art systems and technology to enhance the client experience.