When we launched Partners& in April 2020, we had a clear vision: to provide high quality, seamless insurance, risk management and employee benefits advice to our clients, supported by a culture of partnership between our people, our clients and our ecosystem.
Partnership underpins our approach. We aim to work with clients to challenge their understanding of risk and support them to make informed decisions to protect their business, employees and families through our resilience model – it’s what we call the Partners& Difference
Our clients tell us they want to build quality relationships with us and they want us to anticipate their needs – and that’s precisely what we’re on a mission to do.
- Helping clients to understand underinsurance – in plain English, so they can make informed decisions.
- Supporting clients to manage their people risks – businesses are facing unprecedented staffing issues. We help our clients to navigate these uncertain times to recruit and retain a quality team.
- Working with clients to recognise that cyber crime is one of the biggest threats to their business – we are busting the myths that surround this very real challenge.
- Taking a proactive approach to claims – our in-house claims colleagues works side by side with our service teams to provide advice before the accident happens, and stand shoulder to shoulder with clients when it does.
- Listening to our clients and shaping our business based on their feedback – creating a client experience that is friendly, approachable and focused on their needs.
- Recognising the great work our people are doing to support our clients – because motivated, talented people deliver great client service.