Buildings, contents and property damage insurance protects your company should you have the misfortune to suffer accidental damage to your building or any of its contents. Buildings, contents and property damage puts you back in the same position you were in before the loss.

Why do you need buildings, contents and property damage insurance?

It’s important to protect your business against unexpected events, especially when it comes to potential property damageProblems cause by storms, fire or flood can quickly escalate. Buildings, content and property damage insurance, also known as Property Damage Liability, can include anything from rebuilding and debris removal to stock replacement and production downtime, ensuring that any damaged caused to your business doesn’t affect your overall profits. It may also be a legal requirement under any loan or lending agreements.

Working with you to understand your business’ individual risks, our advisers will design a programme of cover to reflect your business needs. 

To ensure you’re covered against accidental damage like breakage of glass, ‘all-risks’ cover can be added to your policy.

What type of damages can be covered?
  • Fire

  • Lightening

  • Flood

  • Escape of water

  • Storms

  • Theft

  • Accidental Damage

  • Stock/ inventory

Quick Contact

Joe Brewin

Development Director (SME & Schemes)

Email Joe

The impressive level of personal service and flexibility with which they tackle every situation, has enhanced the already strong relationship.  We would have no hesitation in recommending their services.


Kurt Knox

CFO, British Bakels


We’ve been very impressed by your hands-on approach and your pro-activity!


S Criterion

Private Client


Friendly, intelligent, up to the mark and full of common sense.


Richard S


Contact our team to discuss your needs.

We’d love to hear from you – give us a call or request a call back to discuss your business or personal insurance needs.