In media businesses, deadlines are critical. In marketing and PR, insurance isn’t just about processing a claim, it’s about thinking laterally to solve challenges and problems fast. By supporting you with sound risk management advice and specialist cover, Partners& can help you protect your business.
Why do you need marketing and PR insurance?
Marketing and Public Relations present a very specific set of risk exposures – and now your digital and online risks can expose you globally. We can help you protect your business with smart, flexible, high-performance insurance – with a friendly human UI. We understand the risks and pressures you face – and we speak your language.
- You’re accused of IP infringement – copyrights, trademarks, domain name rights, plagiarism?
- You lose creative work through a hack/virus attack – or employee theft?
- Your content violates defamation law?
- You suffer a data privacy breach?
- Your customer doesn’t like your work or advice and refuses to pay for it?
- You fail to maintain the confidentiality of a source?
Speak to the team about the types of insurance you might need to make sure you’re properly protected.
This specialist advisory practice is delivered by La Playa, which is part of the Partners& group, and is separately authorised and regulated by the FCA registration number, 305655.
Who needs this type of cover?
Having dealt with several insurers, I am pleasantly amazed by the speed and efficiency of their work!
I like that you can put together a small package suitable for us as a start-up and that this can easily be adapted as our needs develop without breaking the bank on the way.
Delightful organisation to deal with.