In response to the exponential increase in cyber attacks, Partners& has launched a comprehensive cyber risk management offering in collaboration with some of the UK’s leading cyber experts including CFC underwriting, CPP Group and Mitigate Cyber.
The advice led insurance adviser believes that in these times of remote working, connected devices and smart gadgets, the risk of cyber-attack is on the rise and here to stay. In the UK this year alone, almost half of businesses (46%) and a quarter of charities reported having a cyber security breach. (www.gov.uk)
The new Partners& Cyber Security tool includes end to end support and expert advice:
- Cyber awareness training – helping clients and their people recognise and deal with cyber threats
- Simulated hacking – stress-testing a client’s cyber defences to identify vulnerabilities
- Cyber Essentials Certification – enhancing clients’ security and giving them an edge on the competition
- Vulnerability reports – giving valuable insights into cyber risks
- Proactive Threat Intel Alerts – specific to each individual client
- ‘Ask the Expert’ – access to a specialist technical team for help with risk mitigation
- Incident Reporting – triggering an immediate call-back from the Response Team
- Detection & Response – ‘always on’ network monitoring
- Tailored cyber insurance – reflecting specific risk exposures
Mitigate Cyber have a vision to keep all aspects of cyber security simple and convenient. Placing these values at the heart of what they do.
- Cyber crime is a bigger threat than nuclear war
- Hackers attack every 39 seconds, on average 2,244 times a day
- 480% rise in data breaches reported to FCA
- 279 days is the average time to identify and contain a breach
Partners& is a Chartered insurance broker providing specialist insurance, employee benefits, risk management and claims advice to businesses and private clients. As the next generation insurance advisory business, Partners& combines the best traditions of insurance broking (relationships and technical knowledge) with state of the art systems and technology to enhance the client experience.