Why does your business need an effective Employee Benefits programme?
At Partners&, we understand the people challenges your businesses faces. We’ll work with you to:
- Design, communicate and implement a reward and wellbeing package that will attract and retain talented people, creating a happy, motivated and successful workforce
- Create a strategy that includes prevention, intervention and cure
- Share knowledge gained from our experience working across a broad spectrum of industries
- Establish an approach that will be appreciated by your people while realising a return on investment
- Mitigate your people risks and enhance your reputation
- Become an employer of choice, aiding the recruitment and retention of key talent
What kind of benefits should you consider?
What makes an employer attractive to different generational groups? One size does not fit all.
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Critical Illness Cover
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Key Person Insurance
Employee Benefits and Protection
Building resilience for your business and wellbeing programmes that attract and retain talented people.
Providing for the health and wellbeing of your team
Providing lump sum death in service benefits
Protects your business against the loss of a key person
Ensuring that your shareholding and structure is secure as part of your company will
Supporting your people when they are unable to work due to illness or injury
Supporting your people when diagnosed with a defined serious illness or disability
We always come away thinking how lucky we are to have found this company and the people we deal with there – bet there’s not many that can say that about their insurance company!
We thought that we had exhausted all options for our type of business. They completely understood the field we operated in and provided us with new options – and then shopped around for us to get a better price.
We weren’t particularly clued up on what business insurance in the fitness industry actually covered you for, or how to tell the difference between the levels of cover provided by each insurance company. Wow! What an eye opener! Compared to other providers, Partners& automatically cover you for some really important things that you’d never even have on your radar in the first place. In summary, detailed and comprehensive, yet easy to understand.
Friendly, intelligent, up to the mark and full of common sense.