Growth is difficult without the people you need.
In this video we will be looking at the UK employment market and what it means for recruitment and retention. A very topical issue for employers and one the Chancellor’s spring budget focused on very heavily back in March 2023.
Key questions for employers to consider…
- How long does it take to successfully recruit a new employee?
- How often does the process have to restart if the candidate declines to join?
- How long does it take a new employee to reach optimum productivity?
- Should your key focus be retaining existing employees?
- Is job flexibility possible – how can it be introduced?
- Could you introduce Total Reward Statements?
- Do you offer a relevant and meaningful benefits package to employees?
- Are you regularly and effectively promote benefits remuneration and reward offering?
Despite the apparent conflict between employee attraction and retention and inflationary costs employers shouldn’t be disheartened – there remains cost-effective and in some case cost- neutral methods of managing these challenges with the right employee proposition programmes in place.
We recommend exploring your options with an adviser today. To understand more about the challenges facing employers and what businesses can be doing to mitigate the risks associated connect with one of our advisers today by phone +03300 940177, or by email email@example.com.
If you already have a dedicated Partners& adviser, feel free to reach out directly and they will be more than happy to support you with any questions you might have.