Welcome... To the spring edition of the Partners& magazine!
The new financial year is a great time to reassess, reset and recharge for the future. A key driver for any successful business is making sure you have the right advice in place to navigate the uncertainties that lie ahead.
The theme of this issues is “Addressing the now, protecting tomorrow”. As we continue to contend with the impact of inflation, we’re working with our clients to help them understand and manage the 21st century risks they face – from management liability and cyber attacks to the real and present complexities around employees.
As a people-focused business, we also wanted to share a few items about what’s been going on a Partners& - from celebrating our third anniversary and what we did to mark International Women’s Day to the launch of our national Science and Technology practice.
As always, I hope the articles in this issue provide food for thought and additional insight and advice that you find useful.
Phil Barton, CEO Partners&
Cyber risks and the responsibilities of directors and officers
As a director of a limited company are you financially liable for the decisions you make?
Inflation and the increasing risk of your commercial property being underinsured
How your insurance and business continuity plan should work together
Do your employees have a second job? Have you assessed your increased risk exposure?
Partners& Magazine Spring 2023
- Addressing the now and protecting tomorrow
- What is management liability insurance and who should have it?
- Cyber risks and the responsibilities of directors and officers
- As a director of a limited company are you financially liable for the decisions you make?
- We’re listening to your feedback
- Inflation and the increasing risk of your commercial property being underinsured
- Cybercrime is on the rise with inflation
- Happy anniversary to us!
- ESG and the growing green exposure for directors
- Are business plans worth the effort?
- How your insurance and business continuity plan should work together
- How to bring a BEAT into your business
- Business interruption insurance – is your cover enough to keep you in business?
- Do your employees have a second job? Have you assessed your increased risk exposure?
- Embracing Equity
- Introducing our national science and tech practice
- Partners& thrilled to be recognised at the British Insurance Awards
- Preparing for our first annual charity challenge
- Preventing cyber-attacks on remote employees
- Taking the Opportunities
- Do you know the true value of your jewellery?
- 4 top tips for avoiding underinsurance
- Do you understand the insurance value of your home?
The Partners& Magazine