Welcome...to the Autumn edition of the Partners& magazine!
We’re facing a lot of uncertainty in our world today – from the economy and the environment to the political landscape and the wellbeing of our people. Steady state seems to be a thing of the past. For a business owner, that presents a whole raft of challenges that can have a profound impact on the decisions you make for your business.
As an award winning risk protection adviser, we are well positioned to help you understand the wider risks to your business so that you can make informed decisions to manage those risks. The articles in this issue seek to share our advice across a range of issues that clients are talking to us about today.
We hope they provide food for thought and as always, we’re here to help.
The UK dental crisis and the impact on employee wellbeing
8 simple steps to help keep your small business cyber safe
5 reasons why your business should consider Intellectual Property insurance
Partners& Magazine Spring 2023
- Top tips to save on your business energy costs
- Thinking about growth or exit? Explore the world of mergers & acquisitions (M&A)
- Do you know who your key people are?
- The ship continues to steady – Mortgage advice from Henry Dannell
- The UK dental crisis and the impact on employee wellbeing
- 8 simple steps to help keep your small business cyber safe
- The five insurance policies your business shouldn’t be without
- Underinsurance and a flood risk solution to reduce costs
- What can happen when a family business faces uncertainty
- Partners& scoops three of the industry’s major awards
- Critical illness cover – two sides to the story
- The impact of a cyber attack on your business
- 5 reasons why your business should consider Intellectual Property insurance
- 2023 The year of continued financial challenges
- Partners& secures £7,500 charity funds from Aviva Broker Community Fund 2023
The Partners& Magazine