CSR in action
Diversity and Inclusion
Different perspectives, experiences, backgrounds and points of view are what creates a strong culture. We embrace difference and challenge the status quo. At Partners&, everyone has a voice and is heard. Our diversity charter keeps us true to our goal of creating:
- A workplace that is open, tolerant, flexible
- An environment that values worklife balance
- A learning and development for all our people to develop and realise their ambitions
- A communication strategy that recognises people for their achievements.
- A culture that embraces difference and challenges the status quo.
We’re proud of the balance we have in our business, but we won’t stop there.
The events of 2020 have instilled a realisation of the impact human activity has had on the environment. In response, we are committed to reviewing our operational activity in order to reduce our overall carbon footprint.
- We will encourage internal meetings to take place online, reducing any unnecessary travel
- We will review our premises and install smart meters to measure and monitor our electricity and water consumption, and will put measures in place to reduce wherever possible
- By introducing an agile office environment, we will encourage a paperless office
- Our investment in IT infrastructure enables our documentation to reside online, rather than in printed files, helping to reduce our printing and paper consumption
- We are producing e-marketing collateral and limiting printed material
We are very conscious of the impact we have on the communities in which we operate. We are creating a vehicle to coordinate the funds we raise and oversee how they are distributed.
- Each of our business units can apply for a grant to support a cause in their community
- We encourage our people to take time each year to do something active in their community, working in teams to promote partnership.
- We are committed to raising awareness amongst our team of the importance of public trust as measured by the CII’s Public Trust Index.
Contact our team to discuss your needs.
We pride ourselves on trying to cut through the noise, and move with the ever-changing market conditions to provide the right advice. Give us a call or request a call back to discuss your business or personal insurance needs.