Our people are at the heart of our CSR programme, which is based on three platforms: belonging and inclusion, wellbeing and performance, and sustainability.
CSR in action
Partners& was founded on the notion of partnership – it’s in our DNA. Each of us has a part to play in our success, which will come from working together.
The Partners& Beat
In 2021, we launched the BEAT programme with a clear mission: to ensure we create a working environment where colleagues feel they belong, and to focus on the wellbeing and resilience of our people to ensure they’re in great shape to thrive, whatever comes our way. It’s the heartbeat of our business, the way we roll. In essence, it’s our Partners& BEAT.
Promoting greater diversity in our industry isn’t something that will happen over night. Through our partnership with Working Options, we are engaging with young people as they start to think about their future, and demonstrating the rich and rewarding career that is available to them in insurance.
We are all keen to reduce our impact on the environment and are committed to ensuring this level of awareness is business as usual in order to reduce our overall carbon footprint.
- We encourage internal meetings to take place online, reducing any unnecessary travel, and will give our clients the same option
- Our agile office environment encourages a paperless office
- Our investment in IT infrastructure enables our documentation to reside online, rather than in printed files, helping to reduce our printing and paper consumption
- We are committed to producing e-marketing collateral and limiting printed material
- We will review our premises and install smart meters to measure and monitor our electricity and water consumption, and will put measures in place to reduce wherever possible
Contact our team to discuss your needs.
We pride ourselves on trying to cut through the noise, and move with the ever-changing market conditions to provide the right advice. Give us a call or request a call back to discuss your business or personal insurance needs.