Group Life Assurance
Planning for the unexpected is never easy, so doing what you can to provide peace of mind shows your employees you care
Why do you need Group Life Assurance?
As part of a suite of benefits, Group Life Assurance helps your people to put plans in place for that day when they may no longer be around. In our experience, it is one of the most valued benefits and very simple to implement.
Benefits to the employer
- Enhances your ability to retain and attract the best talent with a competitive benefits package
- Demonstrates a genuine care for the welfare of your people
- Reassures your people that their efforts in the workplace really count
Benefits to the employee
- Provides peace of mind and reassurance for your people and their loved ones
- Premiums paid on an employee’s behalf are not treated as a benefit in kind, so are not subject to income tax
- Any lump sum payable to beneficiaries is not subject to Inheritance Tax
- Provides an employee’s family with financial support and help should the worst happen