Group Income Protection provides a regular replacement income, helping to ease financial concerns during a difficult time. Our advice is based on the knowledge we have of your business today and understanding your requirements for tomorrow and the future. It’s bespoke, so can be tailored specifically for your needs. There are many providers in this market; we only work with experienced insurers who specialise in the provision of group risk benefits to obtain the best value for you and your people.
Why do you need Group Income Protection (GIP)?
Group income protection is a benefit that can help employers manage sickness and the associated costs. Rehabilitation support can help your people get back to health and back to work – reducing the length of absence and the impact on your company.
The benefit is normally calculated based on an employee’s earnings with options available to meet your specific needs and budget and the needs of your people.
Benefits to the employer
- Enhances your benefits package to attract and retain top talent
- Demonstrates a genuine care for staff welfare
- Reassures your people that their efforts in the workplace really count
- Helps you support your people during long-term absence by providing a level of income and continuing to maintain pension contributions.
- Manages the cost of absence through earlier intervention and helping your people back to work quickly
- Can be used on its own or combined with other benefits for a more complete solution
Benefits to the employee
- Provides peace of mind and reassurance for your people and their loved ones
- Your people retain a level of income if they are unable to work because of long-term illness or injury, providing a level of financial security for themselves and their dependants
- Those receiving this benefit continue uninterrupted employment by remaining on the payroll and continuing to be entitled to certain benefits such as company pension schemes
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We have been working with the team at Partners& for several months now and they are absolutely fantastic. The team have a wealth of knowledge and are excellent at giving us answers to
any questions we may have, promptly and when we need them. They have helped us through some changes in our business which we thought were going to be really testing but with the
expertise of the team at Partners&, these became effortless, and we now consider them essential to the management of our benefits platform, and a partner to our business. It feels great to be in good hands.
Efficient, knowledgeable, professional service! What more could one ask for?
“We regard the Private Client team at Partners& as insurance experts, who pride themselves on understanding and doing what is best for their clients. We are delighted to be a trusted partner of Partners& and to support them in making a difference for their clients.”
“Having worked with [Partners&] previously for several years, we had no hesitation in appointing them to arrange the specialist insurances required for our trampoline park business. Their knowledge, attention to detail and friendly support is proof that we definitely made the correct decision.”
I have had a few claims for various things over the years; The [claims department] take away all the stress from claiming, they know their job and do everything for you. I have recommended many friends [to Partners&], and will continue to do so.
I’ve used [Partners&] to arrange motor and pet insurance for over 30 years and their service has been consistently excellent. I know I’m getting the best value insurance and they do all the work!
May I just say what a pleasure it has been speaking to you and your team on the phone. They have been nothing short of polite and helpful and they also have a sense of humour!
Working with [Partners&] brings a feeling of complete confidence. The decision to move our contract was made very simple, it was based purely on the sheer of joy of the professionalism of their service. Not to mention that we saved over £3000 in the process!