Group Income Protection provides a regular replacement income, helping to ease financial concerns during a difficult time. Our advice is based on the knowledge we have of your business today and understanding your requirements for tomorrow and the future. It’s bespoke, so can be tailored specifically for your needs. There are many providers in this market; we only work with experienced insurers who specialise in the provision of group risk benefits to obtain the best value for you and your people.
Why do you need Group Income Protection (GIP)?
Group income protection is a benefit that can help employers manage sickness and the associated costs. Rehabilitation support can help your people get back to health and back to work – reducing the length of absence and the impact on your company.
The benefit is normally calculated based on an employee’s earnings with options available to meet your specific needs and budget and the needs of your people.
Benefits to the employer
- Enhances your benefits package to attract and retain top talent
- Demonstrates a genuine care for staff welfare
- Reassures your people that their efforts in the workplace really count
- Helps you support your people during long-term absence by providing a level of income and continuing to maintain pension contributions.
- Manages the cost of absence through earlier intervention and helping your people back to work quickly
- Can be used on its own or combined with other benefits for a more complete solution
Benefits to the employee
- Provides peace of mind and reassurance for your people and their loved ones
- Your people retain a level of income if they are unable to work because of long-term illness or injury, providing a level of financial security for themselves and their dependants
- Those receiving this benefit continue uninterrupted employment by remaining on the payroll and continuing to be entitled to certain benefits such as company pension schemes
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Having joined the business straight out of education it very quickly became clear to me how friendly everyone was and how loyal people were to the firm. The positive environment and ethos allowed me to feel immediately comfortable and feel that I would be able to progress and achieve success.
The Partners&. journey has been amazing – the additional resource and expertise around Acturis puts us head and shoulders above the market. Over the last few months we have made great inroads – it’s great to be part of this exciting new journey.
[Partners&] have always been very efficient and a very supportive hand to hold during any problems or claims.
We’re challenging the status quo… we’re not looking to be like someone else. This is something very different, and very exciting.
While I have had many exciting opportunities, there are even more under the new structure. I am really excited to be part of this team as we look to expand and change the landscape of the insurance broking market. Partners& puts the clients’ best interests at the heart of what we do… It is great to work for a business with that ethos.
Delightful organisation to deal with.
We’re here to help you ask the right questions about group income protection, so that together, we can work on the best outcomes for you, your business and your people.
Group income protection helps ensure your people maintain a salary and overcome any hardship due to loss of income in the event they are unable to work. It enables you to bring in the skills to perform the role or service while your colleague is recuperating at a neutral cost to your business.
A valued feature on some group income protection policies is recovery and rehabilitation, which involves a professional assessment of the reasons for the illness or condition to help establish a reasonable recovery period and steps to put in place a phased return to work. It enables an employer to plan ahead and keep the business going.