Group Income Protection provides a regular replacement income, helping to ease financial concerns during a difficult time. Our advice is based on the knowledge we have of your business today and understanding your requirements for tomorrow and the future. It’s bespoke, so can be tailored specifically for your needs. There are many providers in this market; we only work with experienced insurers who specialise in the provision of group risk benefits to obtain the best value for you and your people.
Why do you need Group Income Protection (GIP)?
Group income protection is a benefit that can help employers manage sickness and the associated costs. Rehabilitation support can help your people get back to health and back to work – reducing the length of absence and the impact on your company.
The benefit is normally calculated based on an employee’s earnings with options available to meet your specific needs and budget and the needs of your people.
Benefits to the employer
- Enhances your benefits package to attract and retain top talent
- Demonstrates a genuine care for staff welfare
- Reassures your people that their efforts in the workplace really count
- Helps you support your people during long-term absence by providing a level of income and continuing to maintain pension contributions.
- Manages the cost of absence through earlier intervention and helping your people back to work quickly
- Can be used on its own or combined with other benefits for a more complete solution
Benefits to the employee
- Provides peace of mind and reassurance for your people and their loved ones
- Your people retain a level of income if they are unable to work because of long-term illness or injury, providing a level of financial security for themselves and their dependants
- Those receiving this benefit continue uninterrupted employment by remaining on the payroll and continuing to be entitled to certain benefits such as company pension schemes
Oops! We could not locate your form.
” You are fabulous”
I found the service very welcoming and helpful. Feeling very uncertain about our needs and requirements meant I was a little nervous about the whole process, but they were very patient and explained everything simply and slowly.
Thank you so much for dealing with this so quickly and efficiently. What a rare pleasure it is to come across someone who gets things done without any fuss!
All I can say is that I am taken aback with the speed and efficiency. The last thing one needs after an unfortunate incident is a “hassle” and aggravation with the insurance aspect. A very big thank you.
Great advice, concise proposals and a good price.
We thought that we had exhausted all options for our type of business. They completely understood the field we operated in and provided us with new options – and then shopped around for us to get a better price.
We’re here to help you ask the right questions about group income protection, so that together, we can work on the best outcomes for you, your business and your people.
Group income protection helps ensure your people maintain a salary and overcome any hardship due to loss of income in the event they are unable to work. It enables you to bring in the skills to perform the role or service while your colleague is recuperating at a neutral cost to your business.
A valued feature on some group income protection policies is recovery and rehabilitation, which involves a professional assessment of the reasons for the illness or condition to help establish a reasonable recovery period and steps to put in place a phased return to work. It enables an employer to plan ahead and keep the business going.