Partners& rounded off the 2023 awards season with a fifth accolade. The next generation insurance advisory business was named Schemes Broker of the Year at the Insurance Times Awards at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel.
In a very crowded competition, which included Clegg Gifford & Co Limited, Cliverton. Marsh, NDML, Partners& demonstrated that its schemes team really cares about its clients and will do what it takes to produce the best outcomes on their behalf.
Partners& schemes include:
- Aaduki, for photography clients
- Arts Portfolio, for the entertainment business
- NAPIT Insurance, electrical contractors’ insurance for NAPIT members
- Recover, for gym owners
- Recruitment scheme for employment agencies and umbrella companies
- Ultimart, for collectors who purchase works from affiliated galleries
Throughout 2023, the team have put in place a series of came out on top.
- They launched a new, dedicated schemes division, illustrating the importance that schemes clients have to the business
- They developed their own underwriting capability, giving them the ability to design in-house products for scheme opportunities.
- They have developed bespoke marketing plans for schemes, which support new business drive
- They have enhanced their existing schemes evidenced by the development of drone cover for Aaduki and a complementary renewables scheme for NAPIT electrical
- And, most importantly, they consistently receive positive feedback from our clients
Ross Dingwall, Managing Partner said of the win: “This is a great result for our team. We have come a long way in the last 12 months, with everyone playing their part to make this award happen. It’s a great way to close out 2023, and we look forward to more success in 2024! Watch this space!”